We are doing a group flyout to Maddens Resort in Minnesota. The Sea Plane flyin will also be at the resort holding seminars. Our group of Carbon Cubs will be flying in formation to the resort on Friday. Our plan is to attend a few seminars, and enjoy some of the amenities of the resort which include: Golf, fishing, hiking, boating.
We will also be exploring the local area with some local fly outs. Come out and watch the 2017 spot landing competition!
Fly-In or Drive In!
Steamboat Bay Seaplane Base (M16) is on site,
East Gull Lake Airport (9Y2) is adjacent to Madden’s on Gull Lake.
- Social hour Friday 4:30-5:30pm and Saturday 5:00-6:30pm at Madden’s Town Hall Conference Center.
- Full day access to the seminar on Saturday as well as the Exhibit Hall.
- Full speaker agenda to be posted on the web site by April 1st (www.mnseaplanes.com)
- Opportunity for numerous door prizes throughout the day.
- FREE 1 hour of dual instruction from an MSPA member instructor in your plane. To be scheduled during the seminar (check the website for list of instructors and contact information).
- “Simulated Hangar Dance” Saturday evening with a live band after the banquet in O’Madden’s Pub.
Event Date / Time
Saturday May 19 & 20, 2017 9:00 am – 4pm
Maddens on Gull Lake